1. I would like to read a Christmas inspired book for December, something like A Christmas Carol, The Christmas Cat, or Jesus the Christ (or some other church book about Christ). However, it will not be available through a book club kit. I'm going to post a vote about the next book for December, so please vote!
2. Julie Rowse is going to lead our discussion for this month! She has had Fahrenheit 451 on her teaching curriculum for several years and her experience and passion will add a lot to our meeting!
3. You're absolutely right! It took Ray Bradbury 9 days to write the first version of Fahrenheit 451, which was a short story called "The Fireman".
Alright, that's it for now!
Thanks and happy reading! May the books be with you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you have a location set for our meeting yet?
Yep. It'll be at my house. I just blogged about it.
Post a Comment