Thanks to those who braved the cold weather to join us for our December book group! We had a great time and a fun discussion. Our next book is The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Please plan now to attend the discussion on Thursday, January 14th at 7:30. Nadine will be leading the discussion. This is a short book, so we should all have plenty of time to read it. The Sump Memorial Library has 2 copies, and I have a copy I'm willing to lend out also. Enjoy!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
Thanks to those who braved the cold weather to join us for our December book group! We had a great time and a fun discussion. Our next book is The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Please plan now to attend the discussion on Thursday, January 14th at 7:30. Nadine will be leading the discussion. This is a short book, so we should all have plenty of time to read it. The Sump Memorial Library has 2 copies, and I have a copy I'm willing to lend out also. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment