Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Book Group Rescheduled

I really hate to do this, but I need to reschedule tonight's book group for next Tuesday, September 9th at 7:30pm at my house.  I really hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone.  I am sick and just not able to host or lead a discussion tonight.  I also know that tonight is the HAL parent night for those with students in the HAL program, so hopefully by moving book group to next week we eliminate an extra conflict for some of you tonight too. 

The good news is that this gives you one extra week to read Wonder.  I know some people have still been looking for a copy.  As of the posting of this message, I saw online that there is a copy available at the Sump Library.  If you've already finished Wonder, our next book is Code Name Verity.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.  I hope you're all able to make it next week instead.

No comments: